A very high-quality self-propelled cordless electric wheelbarrow cart. It is of very strong durable construction, with heavy gauge tubular steel making up the frame.
The galvanized steel tray is on a pivot system and can be tipped easily. When in use the tray can be locked into position. It has a massive 170 litres capacity – which should be large enough for the toughest jobs.
The rear castor type wheels are large and heavy-duty. The motor is concealed within the large front wheel. The front tyre is a large chevron tread tractor type tyre for superb gripping.
Controls are easy to use, the variable speed throttle can be operated with one finger. On the other side is a bike-type disc brake control – this means the user can control the descent of the barrow down slopes. The brake can even be locked on.
All in all, this is a machine to take some of the back-breaking pain out of building, landscaping, clearing and general labouring.
The optional FLATBED CARRIER accessory – a very useful addition to the Sherpa Electric Barrow – great for carrying boxes, bales, timber etc – see below for details.
Features Sherpa Power Barrow:
- Power Source : 24V/10aH heavy duty removeable battery pack
- Full charge time: 8 hrs
- Max load : 150kg
- Speed : 0 - 4km/h
- Disc brake
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Tough galvanized steel tray (for ultimate finish the galvanised tray is then painted)
- Castor rear wheels
- Full instructions
- 2 Year Warranty
Specification Sherpa Power Barrow:
- Width at widest point: 66cm (80cm with castor wheels)
- Overall length of machine: 147cm
- Highest point of machine 92cm (at handles)
- Barrow tray height (from floor): Front Edge - 80cm, Rear Edge 72cm
- Diameter of front wheel: 40cm
- Diameter of rear wheels: 23cm
- Front tyre large chevron tread tractor type
- Includes battery (24V 10Ah) & charger
- Battery easily removed for charging
- Tray Front Height: 370 mm
- Tray Total Length: 970 mm
- Tray Width: 650 mm
- Capacity: 6 cubic foot [170 litres] (Solid Material, e.g. soil) / 116L (Liquid)
- Box size: 95cm x 69cm x 50cm
- Supplied boxed - some basic DIY ability is required to assemble (and basic tools).