A non-pesticidal, plant nutrient based liquid that improves turf health and encourages casting worms away from sward surface, thus reducing surface casts.
Tried And Tested On Major Golf Courses Bowling Greens & Lawn Care Companies.
See the benefits of this product-
- Helps rootzone structure by encouraging worm activity well below the sward surface
- Contains low levels of Nitrogen (N), Sulphur (S) and Iron (Fe)
- Rapid plant green up
- No growth flushes as a consequence of using Ivisons Castaway at recommended rates
- Huge reduction in worm cast production on sward surface
- Low scorch potential
- Easily applied through standard spray equipment
- Increases stress tolerance within the plant
- Contains spray indicator dye
- Encourages chlorophyll production within the leaf
- For use on any grass surface where worm casts cause a problem
- Please note this contains blue spray indicator die this will leave a light blue colour and will disappear in around 3 days
Ivisons Castaway is a soil amendment and not a fertiliser. As such it should always be used as part of a standard fertility program. Always read and follow label instructions.
10lts will cover 5000 m2 in 60-100 lts of water
1 Litre will cover 500 mtrs squared in 12 – 20 Litres of water
250ml will cover 125 mtrs squared in 3 – 5 Litres of water
Re-apply fortnightly if problem re-occurs at half the rate
2.5lts will cover 2500 m2 in 60-100 lts of water
500 ml will cover 500 mtrs squared in 12 – 20 Litres of water
125 ml will cover 125 mtrs sqared in 3 -5 Litres of water
1st application of the season (Sept – March)
Re-apply fortnightly if problem re-occurs
(sand based rootzones may require more frequent application; suggest 10 day intervals)
Allow 2-3 days from application to begin to see the benefits of reduction in surface casts.