Ivisons 12-0-4.5 + Seaweed Super Growth & Greener Fertiliser
Short descriptionOur liquid fertiliser is equal to four 20 kg bags of granular fertiliser.
Availability: In stock
Fertilise your lawn the smart way.
Our liquid fertiliser is equal to four 20 kg bags of granular fertiliser. With a huge saving of over £80 per treatment. One bag of 20 kg bag of granular fertiliser equals 500m2, whereas a 10L drum concentrated liquid equals 2000M2.
It is used for optimal management of plants, soil, soil biology and consistent growth for two weeks!
Why Choose Ivisons Super Growth & Greener Fertiliser?
✔ 12% Nitrogen
✔ 4.5% Potassium Oxide
More About The Mixture:
Ivisons Super Growth & Greener Fertiliser is particularly rich in Nitrogen. Nitrogen is the single most important nutrient to add to your lawn. It helps grass grow above the soil, keeps it looking green and helps it photosynthesize. Without nitrogen, plants are unable to produce enough chlorophyll. Without chlorophyll, plants are unable to produce energy and feed themselves to grow. If a lawn doesn’t have enough nitrogen, the grass will be weak and susceptible to disease.
Apply every two weeks for best results
1 litre product / 200m² in 15 litres water
5 litres product / 1,000m² in 75 litres water
10 litres product / 2,000m² in 150 litres water
How To Apply
- To ensure even application, use a Knapsack Sprayer.
- Before you spray your lawn make sure its a calm, dry day.
- Its recommended that you fertilise your lawn straight after mowing, as this will give your grass more time to absorb the nutrients before he next mow.
- When fertilising, there should always be moisture in the soil, so the grass can absorb the nutrients.
- To ensure sufficient absorption, make sure you refer to the application guide.
- Don't use too much fertiliser as this can burn your grass.
Ivisons liquid fertilisers react very quickly and green up your lawn within a few weeks. Most of our fertilisers are safe for use around pets. However, taking the right precautions are still highly advised e.g. waiting 24 hours after application before allowing your pets on the lawn. Allowing your pets on the lawn too early may cause irritations to their paws, especially if they have any cuts. Do not mow your lawn straight after application as this can stop the feed from properly absorbing. Ideally, you should wait for three days.