This is an excellent value domestic Petrol Wheeled Leaf Vacuum.
It has a working width of 58cm and is powered by a 159cc Loncin petrol engine.
This wheeled leaf collector comes complete with a multipurpose collection bag – made from heavy-duty fabric with a solid base and rear-facing zipped opening flap for easy emptying. It also has two side opening exhaust vents which allow for increased airflow through the bag if needed.
Inside this machine is a four-blade steel impeller – this metal blade will really reduce the debris collected into manageable volumes.
The Sherpa Petrol Wheeled Leaf Vacuum is fitted with a 159cc Loncin petrol engine is proven reliable technology and is very easy to start and maintain. For your comfort, the Central Height Control has a Rubberised handle grip and the main handle is Foam Padded.
A Hose Kit hanging bar is included for use with the optional hose kit (not included). This makes it simple to store the hose kit on the machine while working and swapping between functions. Unlike most other wheeled vacuums, the optional hose kit can be used as both a vacuum, but also as a blower hose. This is due to a clever rear port where you can either connect the collection bag or hose kit). This makes the machine one of the most versatile wheeled vacuums around.
All in all an extremely capable machine at an attractive price from Sherpa Tools.
Features Sherpa Tools Wheeled Leaf Vacuum STWV58L:
- Central Height Control with Rubberised handle grip
- Easy Starting
- Edge Guide Wheels
- Foam Padded Handle
- Hybrid Construction – Heavy Duty Plastic Vacuum Chute paired with Steel Impeller Housing
- Balanced for easy manoeuvring
- Folding Handles
- Multipurpose collection bag
- Easy emptying
- Hose kit hanging bar included
Specification Sherpa Tools Wheeled Leaf Vacuum STWV58L:
- 58cm Working Width
- 150L Collection Bag
- 5 Blade Steel Impeller (see pic below)
- 159cc Loncin Engine (4-stroke)
- Engine: Loncin LC1P65FC
- Engine Power: 2.7 Kw
- Engine Emissions: 159 cm³
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1 L
- Oil Capacity 0.55 L
- Engine Speed 3400 r/min
- Suction Height 15 – 50mm
- Suction Air Velocity 26 m/s
- Air Outlet Speed 43 m/s
- Guarantee sound pressure level 87 dB(A)
- Sound power level 105 dB(A)
- Vibration 5.0 m/s2
- Maximum Working Slope Angle 20 Degrees
- Start Recoil / Throttle Control
- Machine Size (LxWxH) 1305 X 602 X 1080mm (620mm High when handle folded for storage)
- Net weight 41.5 Kg
- Gross weight 44.5 Kg
- Nominal power: 2.88kw
- 2 Year Warranty